Wednesday, March 21, 2007

McKinley Moments

Spring is here and we are enjoying this beautiful weather! McKinley got a new turtle sandbox and sandbox toys for this birthday. He loves scooping sand from one bucket to the other!We just fenced in our backyard to "contain" McKinley. He was not happy about it at first, but I think he is getting use to the idea. Trevor, however, loves it! Trevor is 8 years old and has never been able to run without a leash. He is in heaven! Here he is checking out McKinley and the sand!

The other day McKinley and I were upstairs. The next thing I knew, he was gone! I went downstairs to the living room....no McKinley. I walked into his room and this is what I found. He had taken the pillow from the couch, carried it into his room, changed DVD's and was watching a movie. When I walked into the room he looked up and said " Hi Mommy".

These are some of my favorite pictures. One afternoon our snack was a piece of chocolate cake. I was being silly, he was being silly and we were both laughing so hard! Can you tell we were having a good time!?!?







(Thanks Uncle E for the cake.....we had a great time eating it! It was very yummy!)

0 comments: