Thomas the Tank Engine Goes Trick or Treating!!!!
McKinley was so excited about Halloween this year. He even picked out his costume. (big suprise that he would pick Thomas!) We took him to the square to trick or treat and he was walking around yelling "I'm trick or treating! I am so excited!"
Papu and Nanny came to see the kids before we headed out looking for treats!
Just look at these cute flowers! Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret got lots of attention on their 1st Halloween! McKinley had a great time Trick or Treating with them! He cannot wait till next year when they can walk around with him!
McKinley was so excited about Halloween this year. He even picked out his costume. (big suprise that he would pick Thomas!) We took him to the square to trick or treat and he was walking around yelling "I'm trick or treating! I am so excited!"
Papu and Nanny came to see the kids before we headed out looking for treats!
Just look at these cute flowers! Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret got lots of attention on their 1st Halloween! McKinley had a great time Trick or Treating with them! He cannot wait till next year when they can walk around with him!






0 comments:
Post a Comment