Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 1-Downtown Disney

After a LONG car ride and a few missed turns.........we made it! We checked in and headed to Downtown Disney. Here are some pictures from our evening.
Here is McKinley with Buzz Lightyear. Daddy and McKinley with Mr. Potato Head

McKinley got very excited when he saw a train. He kept saying "All Aboard the Mickey Express". I can't wait for him to see the REAL Mickey Express tomorrow!


Only a few of you will get this.......but in the picture below McKinley is saying "ROCK ON" and playing his air guitar! (Really, who teaches him this stuff????)
And to end the night a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream!
And Nanny this one is for you.........he is eating his ears off!

All ready for bed!
Our adventure is just beginning so check back tomorrow for some more pictures and highlights from our day!

2 comments:

Kate's Castle said...

McKinley,
I can't wait until I get to go to Disney World. It looks like you are having so much fun. Say hello to Cinderella for me.
Kate

Kate's Castle said...

McKinley,
I loved the delicious ice cream too. Uncle E. and I ate one every day when we were there. Tell your Mommy and Daddy you must keep the tradition on. It looks like you are having a great time. I wish I was there. Have fun!
Love,
Aunt Tammy