We got together with some friends yesterday to watch the Kentucky Derby. We all had a great time especially the kids. They all had a blast playing together! Here is Kate watching the Derby. She was watching to see if her horse was going to pay out big!

After the Derby, we headed outside to play. Here is Molly Margaret chillin with her daddy.

Aunt Holly & McKinley played in the fort.

Karson and Keri had a good time playing with Cooper.

Kate learned how to drive McKinley's gator. Her and Karson had a good time crusin the backyard.


Karson was really brave to ride with this wild man.

Karson was too little to drive the gator, but he was just the right size for the motorcycle. McKinley wanted to race!

Karson and his daddy.

The guys threw the football around the backyard.
Check out this action shot!

I think Uncle E fumbled the ball.

Touchdown McKinley!

1 comments:
Thanks for having us over. I always love watching the Derby with you guys! I still can't believe it's over so quick! I'm just waiting on the running of the Kentucky Derby 500! Horses running 500 miles, now that's something!!
Post a Comment