Since today was McKinley's celebration at school, I took the day off from work to be mommy and have fun. McKinley has spent two years at the church preschool. We have been blessed with great teachers who have loved and taught McKinley so much! We spent the morning with his teachers and friends from school playing, jumping and singing. Here are some pictures from our day. We started out the morning in the jumpy house. Here is McKinley and Miss Susan jumping around!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He has grown up soooo fast! His hair is so gorgeous and red! You know that I love red heads! Hope that you ahve a great summer! Amy and Abby
He has grown up soooo fast! His hair is so gorgeous and red! You know that I love red heads! Hope that you ahve a great summer! Amy and Abby
Post a Comment