Saturday, September 20, 2008

Moving on up....to a new room!

With the new baby on the way, we decided it was time to move McKinley to a new big boy/brother room. I started this project over a month ago, but it was very slow going. Finally it all came together this weekend. Aunt Tammy and Aunt Holly came over Friday night to help paint. The new furniture was delivered Saturday afternoon and we finished up moving his stuff into his new room Sunday afternoon. Here he is tucked into his new big bed. He told me that he loved his new room "it is perfect"


1 comments:

Scott, Holly, Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret said...

We love McKinley's Big Boy Room! It turned out very handsome....and not too shabby of a paint job if I do say so myself!!! Of course I haven't seen it live and in person since the last coat dried!!!

Just let me know when you are ready to paint Marley Ann's room pink! I'm good with pink...real good!!! I know you like neutrals, but you know it will be her room for a while and according to Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret, pink is a neutral!!