We have slowly been working in Marley Ann's room. She is already a spoiled princess. Thanks a bunch to Aunt Tammy, Aunt Holly, Baby Kate and the Twincesses for all the clothes! Check out her closet and look at all the pink!
26 week Baby Update: I went to the doctor this week and Marley Ann is doing great! I start going every 2 weeks now instead of every 4! Her due date will be here before we know it. I am super excited because if all goes well, we are going to be able to have her at 38 weeks. That will be around the middle of February! This is great news for us because 1-the doctor is hoping that by having her earlier it might make my delivery easier and she won't be too big and 2- there will be a few weeks difference betweeen her and McKinley's birthdays instead of just a few days!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment