McKinley and I pretty much stayed around the house all week, so I thought we would get out and do something fun today. I've been wanting to take him to the movies, but was not so sure how well he would do. I decided we would give it a try, so we went to see the new Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa movie. Overall, I would say that for his first trip to the movies he did pretty well. As you can tell from the picture he was well stocked up with popcorn, coke and Reeses. He especially liked to dance around the aisle whenever they played " I like to move it, move it". I only had to threaten to take him home twice! Once was when he was playing with his seat. The seats are the stadium seats that fold up and down. He thought it was fun to bounce the seat up and down....well the seat folded on him and somehow the little booger got his feet stuck up in the seat. He was crying "Mommy, I am really stuck...Help Me". I finally got him loose, but it pulled his boots off, so then I had to fish on the floor for his missing boots!!! He kept telling me all day thanks for taking him and that he had a good time so it was well worth it!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment