Last weekend, Kate and McKinley went to Jumping Jelly Beans to celebrate their friend Karson's birthday. The kids (and adults) had a great time. Most of my pictures were to blurry from all the movement, but I thought I would share these 2 of Kate and McKinley.

Most of the time, I am not that amused by my very early riser, but this morning I couldn't help but laugh and had to grab my camera for a quick picture!
This is what woke Andy & I up this morning!
**Baby Marley Ann Update**
I am now 35 weeks....yeah! As of the last doctors visit, here is the plan. Marley Ann is measuring and growing just perfect so at 38 weeks, if all is still well, they are going to try and "jump-start" my labor and try to get me to go into labor on my own. If I don't go on my own that week, they will induce me at 39 weeks. I am hoping for a baby the week of Feb.16th instead of the following week because Feb 27th is McKinley's birthday and I would really like atleast a week between their birthdays!


2 comments:
Not much longer now! I know you guys can't wait to add your beautiful baby girl to your family! Keep us posted!
Jennifer, Nick & Ava
First of all, those pictures are hilarious! They portray those children perfectly - Kate riding exactly in the middle, sitting straight up and McKinley upside down and against the wall. :)
Also, are you sure that you're that far along? I can NOT believe that it's almost time for her to be here!! Time has FLOWN by.... Can't wait to see you Saturday!
Post a Comment