On Sunday, Holly and Davina threw me a wonderful baby shower for Marley Ann. Everything was delicious and beautiful (as always!). It was so nice to have my friends around me to help celebrate the upcoming arrival of my new bundle of joy. I already had most of my essential "baby gear" from McKinley and am trying to reuse as much as possible, but it was so nice to be showered with lots of pink and some new stuff!
This is a picture of my friends from the shower. The people to the right are my friends from work, and the people to the left are friends that I have picked up along the years!
Here is a picture of me and my hostesses! Thanks again ladies for all your hard work. You are the best!
I love this picture of me and Kate. I don't like myself so much in it, but I love Kate in it! She is so excited about her new baby cousin.Marley Ann's Grandmas. Nanny (my mom) is on the right and Maw-Maw (Andy's mom) is on the left.




0 comments:
Post a Comment