McKinley- O-Saurus is Turning 4!!!!

Today was McKinley's birthday party. This year he wanted a dinosaur party.


My friend Kathy made McKinley's cake this year. She did a wonderful job and it was very yummy!

Kathy brought the cake over in the morning, which meant we had to really keep an eye on McKinley all day. He kept going into the dining room and playing with all the dinosaurs. I did find one little fingerprint in the water....but I guess thats ok. It WAS his day!

Since we could not have dinosaurs at the party, we had LIVE reptiles instead. The reptile man (
www.myreptileguys.com) cameand brought all kinds of animals. I am not a big fan of snakes and still cannot believe that I had so many of them in the house! McKinley on the other hand was not afraid at all. He was the reptile man's assistant. He could not wait to hold the snake.

The iguana was my favorite animal.
1 comments:
It looks like y'all had so much fun! What a great idea to have a reptile man come! I'll have to remember that one. You look beautiful, by the way!! :)
Post a Comment