Just a quick post before the "Princess" needs her bottle. Marley Ann's tummy was really upset today so I thought she really needed a good cleaning. McKinley and I decided to go ahead and give her a bath. (the hospital told me to wait until her cord fell off) We were really careful and tried to sponge her off and especially clean her bottom. McKinley was so excited about helping give her a bath. While I was getting her undressed and ready for her bath, I could hear something in the kitchen. McKinley was getting his chair pulled up to the counter and was getting some of his toys to share with Marley Ann...so sweet. He especially liked rubbing lotion on her. He is the best big brother and I know is going to be lots of help!

Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment